Sunday, February 28, 2010

Diet Coke

First night shift tonight. The switch to night shift? Brutal. . This is probably not helped by the fact that last night was Purim and, despite my attempts to not drink too much, I drank too much. I wouldn't call it a full blown hangover that I woke up with this morning, but the drinks were certainly saying, "hello, remember me?" My plan was this. . go out, stay up as late as I could, sleep today. Parts 1 and 2 went well. Part three hasn't gone so well. Turns out despite being tired, sleeping during the day is hard. Also turns out "waking up" at 5:30 pm to get ready for work is even harder.

You know what this calls for? It calls for diet coke - first one in months. Sigh, ER, you may beat me down yet.

I do have some stories for y'all, but didn't get to writing them tonight. Hopefully soon.

No comments: